The C1 training activities of the Erasmus + KA2 I-Motole project were successfully completed during the period of September 24-28 in Skopje, Macedonia. Project partners from Belgium, Great Britain, France, Macedonia, Portugal, Spain, and Sweden took part in several training activities geared towards identifying and managing intrinsic motivation among adult learners.
The activities focused in particular on training methods employed by trainers of adults, and covered the following topics:
- Using Portfolios as a Motivation Tool in Adult Education, presented by the partners from AE2 Beja, Portugal,
- Authoritative Teaching Styles, presented by the CVO LBC partners from Belgium,
- Use of Humor in Adult Education, presented by the ANI partners from France,
- Engagement and Motivation in Adult Education, presented by the Inspira Plus partners from Macedonia,
- The Needs Tree tool, presented by the Merseyside Horizons partners from Great Britain,
- Play! Play! Play! Drama as a Tool to Reach Newcomers, presented by the partners from Kulturskolan Stockholm from Sweden
- Success Strategies in Adult Education, presented by the partners from CEPA Los LlAnos from Spain
The training activities included a myriad of interactive tools, and focused in particular on high participation of all trainees. After the C1 training activities were completed, part of the agenda was used to integrate the results into the upcoming intellectual outputs of the project, in order to ensure the cohesiveness and increase the impact that the project will have on adult learners in the partner countries.